2016 Strange Travels
Here are some Strange Travel destinations for the Huntingtons for 2016! We may add a few more interesting spots, but here’s what we’ve got so far! Fun and weird travel adventures ahead!
Ozark Mountain UFO Conference – Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Face time with famous UFO illuminaries: Erich Von Daniken, Linda Moulton Howe, Jim Marrs, Nick Pope, Richard Dolan, and others.
The famous haunted Crescent Hotel – Eureka Springs, Arkansas. A tour of the most haunted hotel in America.
Wright-Patterson AFB/Air Force Museum – Dayton, Ohio – home of the Project Bluebook UFO Investigation, the legendary Hangar 18, the Avrocar and numerous X-planes.
The famous 1976 Stanford Abduction – travel route, abduction site, and hotel investigation location. Stanford, Kentucky and Liberty, Kentucky.
Two trips to Kelly-Hopkinsville, Kentucky. Hopkinsville museum artifacts and famous encounter site. Kelly Little Green Men Days festival in August.
The famous 1973 Enfield Horror creature sightings locations. Enfield, Illinois.
The 15th Mothman Festival and 50th anniversary in Point Pleasant, West Virginia. UFOs and creature sightings locations. Mothman Museum and statue. September, 2016.
The famous haunted Lowe Hotel in Point Pleasant, West Virginia.
The Big Muddy Monster Brewfest in Murphysboro, Illinois. Sightings locations and the only Bigfoot-themed Beer Festival in America. October, 2016.
A trip to Cairo, Illinois to investigate the 1950 Cairo Jaycees’ Flying Saucer Stunt.
A follow-up excursion to Grand Tower, Illinois to explore the 1973 UFO sightings, Bigfoot encounters, and haunted locations.
The famous haunted Lemp Mansion in St. Louis, Missouri.
The real Exorcist House in St. Louis, Missouri.
The Space Museum in Bonne Terre, Missouri.
The famous white squirrels of Olney, Illinois.
The former Del Taco flying saucer building in St. Louis, Missouri.
Two adjoined Futuro flying saucer homes located in Carlisle, Ohio.
The Futuro home located in Covington, Kentucky.
Alternate and possible side-destinations and day-trips may include:
– The haunted McPike Mansion and the Piasa Bird of Alton, Illinois.
– Elsberry, Missouri – 1978 UFO Flap and cattle mutilations locations.
– Louisiana, Missouri – ’71-’72 “Momo” Bigfoot sighting locations.
– A return visit to Millstadt, Illinois area – famous 2000 triangle UFO sightings locations.
– Jackson, Missouri – 1973 Rutledge-investigated UFO burn case and lawsuit.
– Piedmont, Missouri – 1973 UFO flap “jet crash” location.
– “The Space Penguins of Tuscumbia” – 1967 UFO landing location near Tuscumbia, Missouri.
– The secret and infamous “Marley Woods” Missouri UFO hotspot location.
– The famous 1966 Roaring River UFO photos campsite in Missouri.
– Newport, Arkansas – sightings locations of the White River Monster, a legendary “manatee-like” creature.
– Muddy, Illinois – spooky abandoned train tipple.
– The Danville, Illinois Futuro.